Give your guests a take-home treat with these goodie jars/placeholders. They’re easy to make and add a feline touch to your holiday festivities.
- Cut a cat shape from your cardstock. (I found several cat templates online).
- Either handwrite the names or find a fun computer font and print them out on a full sheet of coordinating paper.
- Use the craft hole punch to punch out the name.
- Attach each guest’s name to their cat shapes using glue dots or double-sided tape.
- Attach the ribbon around the top of the jar lid, slightly overlapping the ends in the front (the cat’s head will cover this).
- Attach the cat shape to the jar with the glue dots or double-sided tape.
- Fill with your favorite fall treats — popcorn, candy or even kitty treats for your cat-loving guests.
What you’ll need:
- Jars (I used kid-safe plastic jars)
- Coordinating cardstock/scrapbooking papers (thick paper works best)
- Large craft hole punch (the one I used was 1½ -inch diameter)
- Double-sided tape or glue dots
This article was originally published by Pcdn.co. Read the original article here.