Kittens have a natural urge to go to the toilet somewhere they can cover up their waste. Often, they will take very little training, especially compared to dogs who can sometimes be quite challenging to toilet train.
When we are thinking about potty training kittens, there are several things that we can think of:
– use the right litter tray type (like this one https://amzn.to/2RiTrsL )
– cat litter options
– litter tray location
– litter box accessibility
– Number of cats and trays
– Toilet time
Get your question answered at http://dralexanswers.com
Check out all my free downloads and resources: https://ourpetshealth.com/resources
Subscribe to the channel: https://goo.gl/CRZKwq
– all opinions are my own, sponsors are acknowledged. Links in description are typically affiliate links that let you help support the channel at no extra cost.
– We are a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
– Music from Jukedeck – create your own at http://jukedeck.com
– The information is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only and does not constitute specific vet advice for any individual cat, dog or other animal of any species.
for more information head over to OurPetsHealth.com